Please add your comment below, with a link to your blog and the title of your blog and your blog will be added to this directory ~ Once your blog is added, your comments will be deleted.
I will delete links that are no longer live, but I will keep links to blogs that are up to 5 years old, even if they are not maintained, because you never know what someone can learn from your older work! Collage art never gets old!
Then add this image & url to your blog so folks know where to find you!
HOW TO ADD THIS BADGE TO YOUR BLOGGER BLOG:
1. Download or copy the photo to your desktop
2. Copy the url: http://collage-making.blogspot.com/
3. Log into your Blogger account & go to "Layout"
4. Click where it says "Add a Gadget"
5. Now click on "Picture"
6. Upload the image from your computer
7. Paste the url
8. Click "save" and it will appear on your blog
Sue Marrazzo Shares Some Collage Papers - The students and myself create painted collage papers in my Art Classes. Here are some beauties from recent art classes. The photos show the students' work...
11 hours ago